It’s been a while since I’ve done a proper #fridayintroduction and with so many new faces today is the day! First of all, thank you to the talented Sarah Tau Photography for this fun photo.
Let’s do a #tenthingsaboutme !
1. I’m a pretty private person and live most of my life offline.
2. I once did a workout class at a trampoline park and it was AMAZING!
3. I have the cutest little pup, Jack, who does not like to have his picture taken.
4. I got scolded as a kid for organizing and now it’s how I make a living.
5. I own an actual little red stool and it’s what my business was named after.
6. I’m a morning person forever and ever amen.
7. I love routines, plants, and reading.
8. My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall.
9. I have piles and things to declutter and organize at my house too – as does everyone who lives in their spaces.
10. I’m currently learning how to crochet.
I’d love to get to know you too! Drop me a message!